Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Erin - Florence, Or

I have been fortunate enough to grow up on the Oregon Coast and I am a rider so of course I would be against seeing any of our riding areas closed. Not only am I a rider against it, I also work for my family in a store that relies on the out of towners who come to town to ride to survive. The central Oregon Coast is known for its amazing riding areas. If the riding areas start to diminish people will start to find other places to ride and the economy around here will be effected more then it already has been. Having already seen enough business go under with the state of the economy it would be ashame to see anymore innocent people loose what they've worked their whole lives for because of something that is preventable.

Erin Pantalone
Florence, OR

No comments:

Post a Comment