Wednesday, May 26, 2010

John - Clackamas, Or

Hi, My name is John Scott Payne , I am 25 and Originally from Northern CA. Moved to Clackamas to go to school and work. I had been riding quads since I was 13 previously. After a year of living in Clackamas, I started hearing story's from my friends and co-workers about their dune trips. So I sold my Warrior and bought a Raptor. It was after my first trip, I realized that there was a shortage of ways for new riders to meet and socialize with other riders. So I came up with a group called Milwaukies Best. It was designed for people to meet and ride with new people as well as post questions and items for sale. Our group is broadcasting on the popular net working MYSPACE. After about 4 years,We have about 500 friends. All of which are from the North West, and ride. With Milwaukies Best, I have made some of the best friends that I hang out with on a daily basis.I have made these friend ships through dune trips and having a common hobby be our bond. Dune riding is a culture with in its self, and should not have limitations , it is difficult enough with the price of gas and the lack of work these days for people to continue the Dune Culture. I am not currently working full time, but when I have the money, and the weather is decent, Im heading to the dunes to ride all my problems away.

No comments:

Post a Comment