Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Brad

I've been to several of these closure meeting in the past couple years. I believe in saving land but also believe that my state of Oregon needs to maintain it's recreation areas for all to enjoy.
Whether it's us in the dunes or trails ,jet boats going up the Rogue, hiking in the Cascades, hunting in eastern Oregon or plain simply camping in a state or county park we need to save our
land for ALL!
Take,take,take.........Take more rec areas and then we can still wonder why our kids and soceity are getting fatter and unhealthy be the minute, because we can sit on our lazy ass'es  and play with
electronic crap.
How about you Politician's look around and see what's wrong NO take a REAL look! If you’re my age  (48) I loved camping with my dad. Now I can't get a 11 year old kid to think about camping without
WI-FI or electricty. What do you see wrong with that? Have you Politician's thought anything about trying to give something back?

Brad Lindsay
AKUNDERBIRD@GMAIL.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment