Friday, June 4, 2010

Josh - Florence, Or

Hello,

I am a father of three wonderful kids, my son is 14 and I also have two daughters who are 10 and 8. We have always been an outdoor oriented family, with both my wife and myself being active with our kids. I grew up riding atvs and motorcycles as a child with my Dad and eventually when I became old enough it was my sole transportation around the area I grew up in. I wanted to share the fond memories and valuable lessons that shaped me, with my children and the ODNRA riding areas are a very forgiving and breathtaking environment for us to do this. We live in Florence, camp at the dunes monthly or more, and ride almost weekly. The outlying trails are a dynamic aspect of the area, and we truly enjoy the opportunity to take in the unique riding opportunity that these trails provide. I have bonded with my children more during these times than any other I can think of, we are blessed to have these areas open for our enjoyment. All of my children are responsible, active, and physically fit for their ages, and I can say that riding has improved all three aspects of their lives. I ask that before any one chooses to close any more riding areas that they consider the lives and traditions that they will be impacting with those actions.

Thank you,
Josh Latham

No comments:

Post a Comment